Meg Reinis MS, LMFT
There comes a time for everyone in which we need help from another to heal our wounds and grow into our best selves.
You don’t have to do this alone.
I work with individuals who want to grow beyond the feelings and behaviors or relationships that no longer serve them. My work with you is collaborative. That means that I do not give advice and tell you what to do, rather I believe you have the answers to your healing inside of you and together we will discover what that journey looks like.
- Life transitions in relationships and careers
- Going from pregnancy to parenting
- Single parenting
- Deepening your creativity
- Trauma (sexual and other)
- Narcissistic abuse
- Deepening your healing in sobriety
- Anxiety and mood issues
- Body image and weight concerns
- Managing symptoms of anxiety and depression